Carlos Alemany, MD
Board-certified Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology Physician
- Award winning physician
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Medical Director at Florida Hospital
- Breast Cancer
- Genitourinary Malignancies (Prostate, Bladder, Kidney and Testicular Cancer)
- Multiple Myeloma
Carlos Alemany, MD is a board-certified internal medicine, hematology and oncology physician and specializes in breast cancer and genitourinary malignancies. Dr. Alemany has authored and co-authored several articles in peer-reviewed medical journals on the topics of breast cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, anemia, multiple myeloma, colon cancer and novel chemotherapy agents. Additionally, he is involved in the department of clinical research at the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute.
Dr. Alemany was also recognized as one of the Best Doctors in America®, 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 by Best Doctors, Inc. for his dedication to research and superior patient care. He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Fellowship, Hematology and Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- Medical Degree, Ponce School of Medicine, Ponce, Puerto Rico
Honors & Awards
- Best Doctors in America® by Best Doctors, Inc. for his dedication to research and superior patient care, 2009/2010, 2010/2011 and 2011/2012.
PubMed.gov comprises more than 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Click the link below for a list of articles, studies, etc.
2501 North Orange Ave, Suite 689
Orlando, Florida 32804
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm